Choosing a minor field of study is optional. A minimum of 15 semester hours of separate identifiable semester credits must be earned for each minor that is declared. The same course may not be used in a major and a minor or among multiple minors unless the course is a required course (not part of a “select” area) in both the major and the minor or among multiple minors.
- ES 161 Environmental Science (3 credits)
- ES 220 Soil and Water Conservation (3 credits)
- ES 340 Environmental Policy (3 credits)
- ES 410 Regional Sustainability (3 credits)
- GEOG 356 Introduction to Geographic Information Systems (3 credits)
Plus One of the following (3 credits)
- PHIL 150 Introduction to Philosophy
- PHIL 202 Contemporary Ethics
Explore Your Program
See course descriptions for your minor.
Keep up with registration deadlines, session dates, holiday breaks and exam schedules.
Learn about the resources available in Career Development.
We’re ready to help you every step of the way.
Academic Support Services
Providing resources to support you through your classes.